Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sample Of Title For Newsletter I Need A Book For My Political Science Class?

I need a book for my political science class? - sample of title for newsletter

Hello I need a book of fiction for my political science class at the university. Some examples of titles are:

FDR fighter for the freedom of Conrad Black
Faith of My Fathers by John McCain
Watergate by Keith Olsen
The center to the edge of William Berman
Human Rights Thomas Paine
Blood and Oil by Michael Klare
Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
The life of JFK

3 comments:

Mike said...

I recommend "Icon of Evil - Hitler's mufti and the rise of radical Islam" by Dr. John Rothman, a professor at the University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California, and Professor David Dalin professor at Stanford University, Palo Alto, California .

These well-documented book provides excellent experience in radical Islam and of Muslim terrorism and its sources.

Eric R said...

Around the year 5000 - W. Cleon Skousen

The Forgotten Man - Amity Shlaes

Liberal Fascism - Jonah Goldberg

Common Sense - Thomas Paine

Almighty Crapital said...

Wrecking Crew by Thomas Frank. This book has never been so revealing about the corruption of conservative power.

Post a Comment