Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Get A 13 Digit Prepaid Code For Turbo Tax My Hubby Is In Iraq And My Text Messages Wont Go Thru I Have AT&T, How Do I Dial It?

My hubby is in iraq and my text messages wont go thru i have AT&T, how do i dial it? - how to get a 13 digit prepaid code for turbo tax

Simply buy a prepaid cell there that support the text, go I caled the phone and it worked, but not yet received their texts, and none of my texts. I'm getting a message to use a 10-digit number or valid short code. Their number is 13 digits and AT & T told me to 011 before calling him, well ......... but I have work that has already spoken with AT & T even thinking about it and I will not, I do not think they know what they say ......... Please help! Thanks

1 comments:

Marc C said...

Many thanks for their contribution of families in this country. I also have in Iraq, and with my local phone company to be used at home text. its a Asiacell if that's what me and my family. I will try to make it not as confusing as possible. Take my number as these pre-entry code 07707121254 but for someone to call me home to 011,964 and add it to the first drops of 0, so that the row number or use the text for me is 0,119,647,707,121,254th I know the 011 is the code for Iraq, Im not sure the 964 comes in. I think his welfare or instant messaging as the Baghdad-code if it helps. I hope that not to confuse it. You try to 011,964 and the number to 10 digits. if it does not attempt to send an e-mail to help me for the patients in the future. God bless

Post a Comment