Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can U Shower After Waxing Strange Things On The Armpit Layer Of The Hair... ?

Strange things on the armpit layer of the hair... ? - can u shower after waxing

I took a shower, I quickly followed by drying with a clean Towle. I know that the armpit hair were open somewhere in the armpit hairs, which seem to have things like real hair .. like almost like wax accumulated layer of the NTA's hair or something that was more friendly .... rarely light brown sorta ....

I know who had the same problem 15 years ago, the same in the armpit hairs after a shower ..

I do not know what it is .. should the seeds? or who knows what it is .... I always wash Deora but never used.

And what are you doing on it there? U can see that if you look close enough, you have armpit hair ... Not all hair is not done .. only one part of hair were stuck in this layer strange DurtHair.

Fully qualified to give you the best answer.
Please leave the subject and no thanks for links.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I would say it's deodorant build, but since you can not sit Deo the accumulation of oil or soap. When a lady, of course, I would say shave, but then again, most women do not keep their hair long enough to see such a thing. If the building interferes with ... try mixing a little baking soda can with a little water into a paste and rub. Baking soda is slightly abrasive, natural cleaners, and takes odors. N_n Good luck.

Anonymous said...

This could be lint from clothes. If you use a lot of stitches, lint can be glued to the hair.

Post a Comment