Saturday, January 16, 2010

Record Producer Midi Edition 5.01.4103 Rapidshare Is There Something I Could Buy To Record My Own Songs With Midi Drums, Guitar, And Keyboard?

Is there something i could buy to record my own songs with midi drums, guitar, and keyboard? - record producer midi edition 5.01.4103 rapidshare

Do not really know exactly how to ...

My father gave me this thing called Fruity Loops Producer Edition, and I think you can use MIDI instruments to record music from a real instrument I can play ... I play drums, guitar and keyboard

Guitar and electric keyboard, but Arent battery ... I'm looking for a yamaha dd55, which can connect to the computer

After I understand it, the whole work

How do I connect my computer?

My friend has this thing called "Line 6" Fast Track "and something he is about the size of a small book and U can connect guitars, keyboards and microphones on them and then the other side, it is something where u plug in a USB port on your computer ... has some songs have a rhythm guitar and guitar playing sometimes separately, but they sat together for the good ..... I want to do something, but the use of drums and other instruments

So someone please tell me what I can buy to connect my instruments in combination, then backwardsI do the first time, each part separately, it would sound like a bunch of 4, but only 1 .. (me)

1 comments:

Daniel K said...

Yes, you need to get a recording interface as a friend. You can take a microphone, a connection to the interface. Its electronic devices can connect to him. The microphone can be used to record the acoustic drums. You do not need to buy a Yamaha drum machine, if you want.

Software is included for the record:

http://www.zzounds.com/prodsearch?form=s ...



Post a Comment