Friday, January 15, 2010

Handshakes Professional How Do I Avoid A Handshake Without Seemed Rude?

How do I avoid a handshake without seemed rude? - handshakes professional

I am a Muslim. , Being a Muslim, I am not allowed to shake hands with a woman for a certain level. My current job is to ask me to deal much with the West, the West and shake hands.

How do I avoid a handshake, without seemed to Western women rude? What can I say? What I would think handshake gesture professional?

Imagine that you (a Western woman who likes to try their hands shake), shake hands with me and I avoid it. What can I say?

4 comments:

LadyCath... said...

Politely tell them that you will not be loud, shaking the hand of a woman.

Respect is not loud to shake hands with a lady.

Remember to use the word lady. "

An adult should understand, and a debate could open in any other religion, and therefore better this world ..

trendy said...

With the changing times that we must change our behavior. I am sure that you understand God.

stevemei... said...

I think you read too much play "women."

You touch the hands .... is admissible. Not "fundamental".

Want to be respected for their beliefs ... which in turn, must respect the beliefs of others.

Worse still, a handshake or other crimes? What is the Quran?

stevemei... said...

I think you read too much play "women."

You touch the hands .... is admissible. Not "fundamental".

Want to be respected for their beliefs ... which in turn, must respect the beliefs of others.

Worse still, a handshake or other crimes? What is the Quran?

Post a Comment