Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mens Pink Underwear What Do You Think Of The American Eagle Mens Underwear Line This Season? Look Again I Dont Like It?

What do you think of the American Eagle mens underwear line this season? look again i dont like it? - mens pink underwear

I believe his dissappointing
http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category.jsp?catId=cat10032

How many models look a bit gay and pink. Some are good, but some seem terrible, like fighters, which is connected with it. Then why have However, many reports. I hate writing and I would never use them because I think they're stupid, I'm not a pervert or gay, but I can tell you by itself.

Idk I thought they only had boxers and boxer summaries and they looked good


Wat you think

1 comments:

Danny said...

These letters are soooooooo cute!

Post a Comment